Pet First Aid Classes
Summer is upon us, which means longer days to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors with your pet: swimming, hiking, kayaking, running, backpacking, and much more! In order to stay safe, we will be offering a Pet First Aid series. Purchase the series in one package or sign up for each class separately. You can always, take the class you missed at a later date!
- June 6: Emergency Preparedness & First Aid Kits
- June 13: Emergency Assessment & Wound Management
- June 20: Types of Emergencies & How to Respond
- June 27: Pet CPR and Choking
These are human only classes
The goals of these classes are to break down the various elements of pet first aid while giving pet owners the knowledge they need to help their pet through a variety of medical emergencies. Preparation is key to success!
During these classes you will:
- Gain hands on/practical experience
- Receive free how-to guides and material to have at home
- Receive a free emergency log to have on hand to guide you during an emergency
- Learn the tools you will need to help your pet through a variety of medical emergencies
- Identify and create your own personal first aid kit to help you during times of crisis
These classes have been created so that you can take them individually based on your interests and needs or together as a comprehensive program.
Cost of classes:
- Individual Classes: $30
- First Aid Course (All four classes purchased together) : $100
Come into TrailBlazer Pet Supply to reserve your spot today!
**Minimum number of participants-4, Maximum 10
Wells Pet Nutrition
Understanding your Pet- Nutrition Classes
Join Lori Wells, Wells Pet Nutrition, to learn more about your pet's specific health needs! Our pet's are unique; their breed, temperament, environment in which they live, life-cycle, stress levels, anxieties, and lifestyle are all factors that influence their overall health. Your pet's health will change throughout their life and having a nutrition guide to help understand the changes can be a huge relief for pet parents! **This class is for humans only** Check Facebook for more event details!